Volunteers at Eatonia Oasis Living
Volunteers enhance the quality of life for the residents at our facility by providing an important link to the community and by sharing their talents, ideas and their time.They complement the work of the Eatonia Oasis Living staff by providing additional services and comforts.Volunteers are a very valuable asset to the care home.
People of all ages, personalities and backgrounds bring different experiences and skills with them. You can volunteer as an individual or as part of a group.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please see the Volunteer Application or contact us.
- Gain experience for potential employment
- Explore a future career
- Acquire new skills and knowledge
- Bring a special kind of joy and happiness to others
- Feel GOOD about yourself
- Assist with activities and exercises
- Visit a resident
- Assist with serving afternoon coffee, evening lunches, Saturday Brunches
- Provide musical entertainment
- Take a resident for a walk
- Become a member of the Eatonia Health Care Auxiliary